Saturday, April 28, 2012

Welcome to Nutritional Concepts

I would like to welcome you to Nutritional Concepts: my personal journey of weeding through all of the issues, ideas and confusion of "healthy" nutrition and getting back to the basics of healthy eating. I have changed my diet quite a bit over the years, and have flip-flopped back and forth from various health trends and unproven, but appealing, diet options. Over the years I have spent a lot of money on flashy foods and promising supplements, but have never found a quite fix or that "get healthy and stay healthy" button that I have been looking for. All in all it comes down to a simply basic, yet ultimately complex, solution to achieving good health: Eat right, exercise and stay physically active , get enough sleep, make time to relax, and learn to deal with stress in a healthy manner (on top of everything else I have going on). Sound simple? Of course not, but that does not mean that good health cannot be achieved. Simple and small changes can be made every day to improve and maintain good health, and amongst these changes need to be steps for eating right. This actually does not have to be daunting, but it is important and it can be fun to. Eating right can add a little color to your life, and it will most definitely improve it. Join me on my journey through nutrition, living a healthy lifestyle, and maintaining wellness. This is Nutritional Concepts.


No comments:

Post a Comment